#MyFirst Gadget Story

Tech Newbee

#MyFirst Gadget Story

10 years ago, only birds tweeted

10 years ago, poking was considered rude

10 years ago, you would not find 3000 gadgets under one roof 

10 years ago, shopping meant just buying.

10 years ago, ‘SMART’ was used to describe only people.

Croma, 10 years on the journey to a SMARTer India.

The first piece of technology you bought from Croma, will always be a proud moment for you and for us.

Share your #MyFirst Gadget Story and stand a chance to win Croma vouchers worth Rs. 1,000.

17 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: #MyFirst Gadget Story

My first ever personal gadget was the Nokia 3310....!

Having a phone in your pocket was quite a innovation that time! The phone was really durable and served the basic purpose right!

Today even toddlers are seen swiping their way to glory on smartphones using apps and playing games!

It took a decade to change generations earlier...it take only a few months now!

#ChangingTimes

Tech Bad Ass

#MyFirst Gadget Was Track ball Spice mobile which i have taken from my pig bank money sad to say that phone not worked even not used given to my dad my first gadget was not used by me then i have taken Samsung Galaxy Y mobile from scholarship it was Awesome Still i am Using It Everyday Use for Social Sites , Play Games, Listen Musics...
Tech Newbee

#MyFirst Gadget Story  . mobile phone was a dream for me for a long time. My dream became real one day. Yes i was gifted MICROMAX X084. I was so over thrilled . First i was not aware of sending sms and small small things. But slowly i learnt to know to send sms, keeping alarm, and small small things. At one point i was afraid of this gadget, but My first gadget was :friendly and i gained confidence. Now i have latest model, but my FIRST GADGET IS ALWAYS SPECIAL AND I KEEP IT WITH ME NOW ALSO.  :Memorable one 

Tech Newbee

As soon as 12th board exams finish each and every child starts dreaming about a brand new phone, same happended with me and my dream of the brand new phone was fulfilled by croma which provided me with variety of options to choose from for my first brand new Android phone.
Tech Newbee

My #Myfirstgadgetstory with Croma in 2011 started with a Blackberry Curve bought from my second salary, at the height of the BBM craze, the tactical feel of the physical keyboard and the ease of accessing mails on a blackberry. Being defined a professional for having a Blackberry and flauting it by having a holster to put it in. From the Blackberry to IPhone and every year a new iPhone, my gadgets and tech needs have gone hand in hand with Croma.
Tech Bad Ass

The first gadget I bought was my Samsung Galaxy Y which I bought from Croma. The moblie was awesome back then and worked smooth always . I have kept it save with me as it makes me feel nostalgic . I am proud of my gadget and the service it gave me always . I
Tech Bad Ass

The first gadget I bought was my Samsung Galaxy Y which I bought from Croma. The moblie was awesome back then and worked smooth always . I have kept it save with me as it makes me feel nostalgic . I am proud of my gadget and the service it gave me always .
Tech Bad Ass

My first gadget from Croma  was a table fan CRF00014 . Infact i bought two of them. They were very helpful dyring power cuts and summers.Used them for 3 years and then i gave them to a material supplier. My transactions with Croma continue. Bought power banks, batteries, bluetooth speakers, and two nokia phones in the past. 

Tech Bad Ass

My #First gadget was Nokia Asha 500. Had to switch to a smartphone because of peer pressure and changing times. Fond memories about that phone and i must have dropped it 3-4 times and my mom gave it to my servant maids daughter.