#GiftASmile Contest - Day 8

Community Manager

#GiftASmile Contest - Day 8

croma_product 4a.png

The more you read the more you know! The more you know, the better you be!

Spread the Joy of reading This Christmas!

Tell us an unfulfilled resolution of a loved one who likes to read, & you might just win them a brand new Kindle ! #GiftASmile 

Theme 4: Unfulfilled Reading Resolutions. This is day 8 of our Contest.

T&C* Apply: bit.ly/2hK3Pqr

38 REPLIES
Highlighted
Tech Star

Re: #GiftASmile Contest - Day 8

I wish to #GiftASmile to my dad with this Kindle device this Christmas season. We both enjoy reading books and I feel it's the best and quality time we spend together. He's a good story teller and my childhood was just really awesome with his beautiful stories. Now as he grew old, he's not able to tell or frame up stories like in the past, so I think it's my turn to rejoice him reading some beautiful stories like he used to tell me. Wish I could win this to bring back our joyful moments again. Thanku so much for the opportunity dear Croma.
Merry Christmas!! πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
Tech Star

I really need this #Kindle device for myself and am not ashamed of asking this! I'm a crazy book lover and My mind &soul gets relaxed reading them. I try to get them whenever they are available in the stores or for rent & don't feel like doing any other work unless I complete that book or article. This #JoyOfReading of mine made my hubby little frustated and he eventually stopped buying them saying waste of money &no point in stacking them up in the house.But I still have that urge of reading so I tried convincing him to buy an e-reader that would be a one time investment and a lifelong companion to me, but he didn't take me serious. Can you #GiftASmile to me this Christmas dear Croma?? Please.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™
Tech Star

As already shared yesterday,

M a writer by interest & loves to read books,novels,magazines,news columns.

My resolution was to have the kindle but deep inside always wished to get is as a gift from loved ones, as book is the best gift for any reader.

I am still waiting that hopefully my loved ones gift me but if this year also i wont get then i have taken resolution i will buy it.

May be i will be happy but will be ecstatic if i receive it as a gift. And will be more excited if i receive it from "Croma " as it will be my winning "Gift"

So i would love to #GiftASmile to myself this festive & new year.

Hope you make it true & give the best awaited gift ever . Smiley Happy

"Happy New Year "

Tech Star

Today, my dad is the best dad I could ask for. He’s a loving husband to my mom (always making her laugh), he’s been to every one of my reading classes games since I 5 10 (I’m 25 now), and he provides for our family as a construction worker. This morning when I was searching through my dad’s toolbox for a pliers, I found a dirty folded up paper at the bottom. It was an old journal entry in my dad’s handwriting probably dating back before i was born. It reads, I am an alcoholic who is not sure about the future of my kids, i need to find a better job than this, i need to provide for my wife and my kids soon and if i dont start now i wont be able to forgive myselfe and i will make them happy no matter how much down i am because i will have only them when im in my death bed.

Now he provides for a family of three and I will be the dad I never had. And I don’t know how he did it, but he did it.l want to #GiftASmile to him this christmas for being there always and foreever

Tech Star

My friend PIYUSH RIJHWANI is an avid reader who loves to read stories and books. His interior world is truly amazing - a sanctuary where he can escape to whenever he please, which is a serious advantage when life gets tricky and the real world isn't such a good place to be. He is extremely good at being alone too, or rather he never actually feel alone because he is always accompanied by the stories, characters and themes floating around in his mind, a wealth of material he can ponder anywhere, at any time. Its not that he doesn't enjoy others company but that he can entertain himself so easily just by revisiting all other worlds he had come to know on the pages of the different books. His unfulfilled resolution is that he always wanted something compact something he can carry everywhere with ease. Reading books is his passion and gifting him a Kindle would be like icing on the cake.
#GiftASmile
Tech Bad Ass

Stephen King has rightly said, "Books are uniquely portable magic". If I may add, then Kindle in itself is the wizarding world of Harry Potter! Winning this Kindle would be a great opportunity for me to gift magic to someone who needs it the most. Our family friend runs an orphanage in the outskirts of Pune called 'Aapla Ghar'. Whenever I visit Pune, I make sure to pay a visit to Aapla Ghar. The eldest girl over there, Sanjeevani is an avid reader so I always take my books for her to read. She is in Class 12, and is going to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) in the month of June. A Kindle would be a great help for her, to prepare for CPT as well as for all the coming exams. Please help me to spread magic by bringing a smile on her face by this small deed. Would love to #GiftASmile & be Sanjeevani's Santa, this Christmas.
Community Manager

Hi AnkitaJain,

Congratulations! We're delighted to let you know that you're the winner of Day 8 of our #GiftASmile contest. Please DM us your postal details on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CromaRetail/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cromaretail

Thanks!

Tech Star

I wish you to be a secret Santa to surprise my son with kindle device this Christmas. He has written a letter to Mrs. Santa Clause asking for a kindle saying Santa would be busy and may not read his letter among thousands. He's a sharp boy , kind hearted, helpful, well mannered , smart and intellectual. I think he deserves his wish to be fulfilled. I want to see him happy and smiling always. Please be his Mrs clause this year dear croma
Tech Bad Ass

I wish to gift my niece a Kindle this Christmas as she has some problem in hand and this will be great gift for her which would bring a smile on her face!
Can't wait to see the Smile on her face when she would receive this gift as this would help her in reading as she loves to read the books!
#GiftASmile