#GiftASmile Contest - Day 7

Community Manager

#GiftASmile Contest - Day 7

croma_product 4.png

They say a reader lives a thousand lives before he dies!

Know someone who loves reading?  Help them have a full collection of books at any time!

This Christmas see your loved one smile as they opens up a personalized Kindle from you! 

Tell us an unfulfilled dream of a loved one who likes to read, & you might just win it for them! #GiftASmile

Theme 4: Unfulfilled Reading Resolutions. This is Day 7

T&C* Apply: bit.ly/2hK3Pqr

58 REPLIES 58
Tech Star

Re: #GiftASmile Contest - Day 7

#GiftASmile to my 7 yr old son, may it fantasy, science,fun,story etc he loves to read books and I keep on bringing the ones for him with his mom keep grinning and taunt as where to put these hump of books!. So Kindle would really solve our problem, may be we ( My son Abhinav) gets lucky.
Tech Star

I am writer by interest & loves reading books, magazines, news columns.

Its my resolution to have kindle but always got postponed coz for a writer- more than purchasing ,its more happy feeling to get a gift of book..

So till date m waiting that i will get it from my loved ones as they know my interest.

And gifted from Croma would be more precious as it will be my winning git.

So, #GiftASmile to myself this Kindle from Croma to fulfil my new year resolution gift Smiley Happy

Hope to receive.... Best gift ever

Tech Bad Ass

My hubby is kinda book warm.. In early days of my marriage, i used to get irritated as my hubby was so fond of it.But with time i have understood that now keeping him away from book is
Like keeping him away from oxygen. He casnot stay from his books, u can easily find a book beside him every time..But since few months his luck is not going well.. my lil one is growing n whenever he got to see his dads novels he started torning it.. now making him understand is bit diff as he is 1.5 months.. n me n my hubby are trying to store books in safe place.. still somehow my baby gets holds on it.. that in way hurting my hubby really badly. so i think its time to switch on Kindle. I would love to gift this to my hubby as a Christmas gift and he gonna adore it for sure..! With this i can see his smile back which is completely lost since few months. #GiftASmile
Tech Star

I would like to #GiftASmile to my dearest wife this festive season. She's a wildlife Researcher, very hardworking and a bookworm too. She reads a lot of journals and articles for her research work, &always goes to sleep disturbed and with severe stress on her eyes. I find helpless seeing her organising a lot of papers, searching them again n again as kids keep on messing with them. I wish I win the contest& gift her this Kindle this Christmas to avoid all the unnecessary stress& chirping to find papers. I'm sure this would definitely bring a biig smile on her face and encourages to work more harder &be more successful in life👍
Tech Bad Ass

Reading is a love of a reader and I saw a person like that who is crazy about reading different books. But now he is getting older and due to which he is unable to read books with clarity. I hope I can give him a gift of smile by giving him kindle so that can read with more clarity n with many options in it. N the person I am talking about is non other than my dad Ganpatlal Lal Jain. Hope the smile he want to see on our face always I can see on his face. Love you dad.
Tech Star

My friend Sheetal is an avid reader, she got herself a kindle from her part-time job income & used to read a lot on the Kindle, but sadly her Kindle got stolen while traveling. I would love to gift it to her to see the joy & smile on her face. #GiftASmile Smiley Happy
Tech Star

My friend " Piyush Rijhwani " is an avid reader who love to ready books and stories. His interior world is truly amazing—a sanctuary where he can escape to whenever he please, which is a serious advantage when life gets tricky and the real world isn’t such a great place to be. He is extremely good at being alone, too. Or, rather, he never actually feel alone because he is always accompanied by the stories, characters, and themes floating around in his minds—a wealth of material he can ponder anywhere, at any time. It’s not that he don’t enjoy others’ company, but that he can entertain himself so easily just by revisiting all the other worlds he have come to know on the page, fictional or not. Late at night, he always have a book on the bedside table to rescue him from sleeplessness, so he tend to be well rested, ready to tackle each new day. Being a true freind I want to #GiftASmile to him by gifting him a Kindle so that his life becomes easy and all his stories are stored in a single place 😍
*FingersCrossed*
#GiftASmile
Tech Star

#GiftASmile to my Dad this christmas ! I have won giveaways for myself once or twice but never for someone else ! But this time getting a chance to win something for my special one is just beyond wverything else ! :')

I want to win this for my Dad! Oh ! How he loves reading ! He says its the way it de-stresses him and makes him forget about all the work load!
My dad does not stay with us due to his transferable job and misses us so much n by gifting him this kindle , i m gifting him a Company ! Smiley Happy

He does so much for us but many a times I don't give it back to him , being a student myself , i can't afford a fair extravagance ! Thank you Chroma ! For atleast giving me an apportunity to something for my Father ! Even so much better because his birthday is approaching ! #GiftASmile
Tech Bad Ass

#GiftASmile My sister is a bookworm & always buy new stories books online. I want to gift her kindle so she can read many stories at one place without purchasing a single book. Kindle will help her to read more stories & it will make her smile also bcoz she is already looking to buy kindle!