#GadgetLoveStory :: PyaarMehengaPada Day

Community Manager

#GadgetLoveStory :: PyaarMehengaPada Day

Love can make us blind and sometimes broke too; especially when on Valentine's day! It's only later we realise, that it was a total #PyaarMehengaPada day. This day is dedicated to all of us who have spent a very expensive day in the name of love. Share with us, your story using #GadgetLoveStory. The coolest answer wins awesome vouchers worth 5k from MakeMyTrip!

T&C*s: http://bit.ly/2lZzr1w

Croma FB contest post 3.png

10 REPLIES
Tech Star

Re: #GadgetLoveStory :: PyaarMehengaPada Day

#GadgetLoveStory :: PyaarMehengaPada It was our arrange marriage fix when we started meeting and conversations. Oh my god those were the days of no wallets, discounts and of course no Jio. I remember when after talking to my fiance whole night that day I have no idea when I felt asleep and join ofc at time. We had a meeting that day with our customer and I have to make calls for there logistics. Oh my god I was like bloodless when I hear a IVR msg " Your balance is low to make any outgoing". Yup what to do I was in ofc, no internet, no smartphone. I felt I will be beheaded now. I pray god and he sent my friend as an angle that day. terrific day
Tech Bad Ass

My birthday falls a week before valentines and a new phone was long due by my then boyfriend and now husband.
He splurged all his savings and got a swanky phone to gift me that led me under obligation to do something in return for me since we weren't married then.
On valentines he had an empty pocket and I ended up paying not only for our date dinner but also his mobile bill!!
Tech Bad Ass

Marriages are Made in Heaven but not Love. So here is my #GadgetLoveStory which happened on Earth. Heart

It was a Valentines Day evening, a Breezy Climate after a heavy rain in the afternoon. I was bored being in home and thought of going to a near by Mall to catch up with friends over a movie. While walking inside the Mall, my eyes caught to her. She was amazing in her Look & Attitude.  She was Slim, Sleeky, Soft, Shinning & Powerful. Not only me, everyone was attracted on Her & i was little possessvive as everyone eyes was on her. I just went near her and caugh hold of her to protect herself from others and she looked at mewith a spark of Love. That feeling when i holded her cannot be explained and also never got to be forgot from my heart. I was admiring her beauty.

Suddenly my friends called me that it was time to leave. But my heart felt not to leave her and she too was under same feeling that she is attracted towards me. But i never want to leave her there. So immeditately took my Debit Card & Purchase her. She is my most adorable OnePlus 3T. I have it with me and she is my life.

This Valentines Day made me to find my love for life & also made me Broke. But this day is memorable always. Love for it cherishes day by day and stands still in my life history. 

Love is Blind but the feeling which you get on your Love is not explainable. All that you can experience it by yourself. 

Tech Star

Hi, sneha Jain here,

This vday was really mehenga for me, bcoz I booked a vday dinner for my hubby at no one dating restaurant in Mumbai , which has great atmosphere for couple, since we are already married, we were more on to having a good dinner, and food which they serve was like I was in diet, they started with starter which was one piece of BREAD with one spoon of sauce which got sticked to my plate, second they bought salad which I felt only goats Will love it. Third they bought lasagne which was salt less and taste less and finally we got a dessert which had fondant cream and we hate it to core, after all this we felt, was this was a dinner or high tea. I was looking at my hubby face as he loves eating punjabi food n I ordered n booked such dinner for him. His mood was already spoiled as he had bought a diamond ring and I had Bought expensive gown to impress him. Finally we came out with fake smile and are vada pav outside and we laughed out loud, saying pyaar mehenga pada is bar.. 😂😂😂😉😉😉😉
Tech Star

#PyaarMehengaPada #GadgetLoveStory Valentine is of course the most expensive day as far as me & my pocket/wallet are concerned. It would have been a day of marriage anniversary if I would have been married but thank god I am not. This valentine costed me my entire salary for 2 months. This is what is called Pyaar Ka Side Effects. Watched a movie in a multiplex with pop corn & coke in the evening, later in the evening had a dinner at one of the best restautant in the city, gifted her a rose bouquet & gifted her a new smartphone as her mobile was recently damaged because of falling on floor & she desperately needed one for her & what I got in return was just a HUG while dropping her to home in the night. She has got all the so called NAWABI SHAUK & in attempt to fulfill her all the Nawabi Shauk I & My Wallet as always have to suffer a lot, but what to do yar Ladkiyo Ka Nakhre sahan karna padta ha bhai Pyaar jo Kiya ha. Everything is Fair in Love & war

Tech Bad Ass

#PyaarMehengaPada First year during my Mphil days was a total disaster. A girl became close to me. It started with movies, eatouts in fast food joints, gifts, and so on. My parents became worried. I demanded more money from them as my monthly pocket money. I spent more on that girl. Valentines day was the most unforgettable day. She proposed and demanded/requested a Tanishq gold ring. I borrowed money and gave it to her. I was thinking of ways of telling about this girl. Later she started avoiding me. And i came to know that she ripped off many other boys too. I was in total disarray. Then i realised pyaar mehenga padega.

Tech Star

#GadgetLoveStory :: PyaarMehengaPada

It Was Valentine's Day. I had Brought my Cutie Pie an Expansive Swarovski Diamond Ring Spending all my 6 months Salary. The Ring was Limited Collection With a Huge Diamond in the Centre hence its Price was worth lakhs. Just When I was About to Leave home, I Found Dad Crying. Dad is such a Bad Actor, I could totally see that he was not actually Crying but just wanted to gain my Attention. He does that Everytime. So I asked him, "Dad, What happened"? He Said - "Beta, I couldn't Bring your Mom her Valentine's Gift" . Me- " But Dad, Didnt you go Shopping for her Yesterday"? Dad - " Yes Beta, But i Met some Friends of Mine & I spent all my Money in rather Buying a Dozen of Red Label Whiskey bottles".  Me - " No Worries Dad, Just give her a Red Rose. She will Understand this time". Dad- " But I Already gave her a Gift. I Gave her the Diamond Ring I Found in your Room Beta. Promise me you will never tell Mom about it". I Died that Very Moment. I didn't knew whether I Should Laugh or Cry. But Thing is, You can't stay Mad on your Dad, isn't it ? When I Told this to my Girlfriend, She said that Maybe it was Me who Spent all Money on Booze & Not my Dad. And Right on Valentine's Day, I got DUMPED. Khaaya Peeya Kuch Nahi...Glass phoda bara aana

Tech Star

Oh God!!! Pyar is not Mehenga , we are idiots.

Next month- my first anniversary, so first year is always to make foolish things like every new couple does- candle light dinners, costly gifts, luxury stays. .. on & on.. But still we do . Anyways my kharcha story is- a suprise gift.

6 months of anniversary we decided to celebrate- so all plans & the gifts- my US friend was about to come, so i thought y not tell him to bring iPhone for my hubby, afterall was getting in half the price- money transfered, he brought & so i gifted him.

All was fine untill Jio came & he put that on iphone, then we discovered its a locked phone- ab kya... Sim gaya aur iPhone b.

PyaarMehengaPada.. #GadgetLovestory

Tech Newbee

#GadgetLoveStory
When I was studying in college I fall in love ❤️ with a boy called Arunvivin and now he is my husband and I have a cute kid too.when we are in college we use to chat using mobile in classrooms and one sad day I was caught by my family regarding my love.
Unfortunately that was a very sad time we are unable to see each other, in that time A very big vital role played by a gadget-mobile to contact and share the issue.