#GadgetLoveStory :: MaanBhiJao Day

Community Manager

#GadgetLoveStory :: MaanBhiJao Day

Fights are a given, in any relationship and so is the 'manao-ing' after that! For all those always trying to make up with your upset lovers, today is the #MaanBhiJao day. Here's your chance to 'manao' that someone special! Share how you always goof up with him/her and what electronics make the best #MaanBhiJao Gifts! The best #GadgetLoveStory will win vouchers worth 5k from MakeMyTrip!

T&C*s: http://bit.ly/2lZzr1w

Croma FB contest post 4.png

10 REPLIES
Tech Star

Re: #GadgetLoveStory :: MaanBhiJao Day

#MaanBhiJaao #GadgetLoveStory My lady loves listening to music a lot. She likes listening to music using latest Ear phones & Head phones. When ever there is a some sort of argument or difference in opinion regarding something or a fight between both of us & later I have to again make her persuade her & make happy again, I always give her a new earphone or headphone that has come into the market. She becomes really happy after seeing newly launched earphones & headphones & starts experiencing them by listening music. Her mood automatically becomes happpy after listening to music & her angryness turns into love again. You wont believe She currently has 14 earphones & headphones & out of which 11 have been gifted by me only. She has got a nice collection of earphones &  headphones from some of the top brands. So, for me the best 'manao-ing' gift for her is a Earphone or Headphone only. I recently have gifted her a wireless earphone from Apple which were recently launched.    

Tech Trainee

#GadjetLoveStory #Croma
Here is my Gadjet LoveStory...In my mobile The golden songs (Old is gold), and Kiddy games are loaded.At the time of evening my wife listens her beloved songs daily,at the my kid wants to play games after completion of the home work.They quarrel each other .One day At that time of discussion I gave to my wife a Bluetooth headset to surprise,then she continues her works with enjoying the music..My kid also continue his favourite game on the mobile without sound.
I thankful to the gadjets..And also thanks for offer to share my Gadjet LoveStory.
Tech Trainee

My Gadget Love Story is really like a Shahrukh Romantic Movie, Dheere Dheere it leave the sparking effects. I gave the best gadget gift it was an amazing Combo
1.Mini Micro USB 2 in 1
2. 3D VR Gear Box
3. Bluetooth SmartWatch
4. Earphones
It covered every aspects which could make her blush each time she saw the combo.. The Combo wasn't that expensive getting exclusive discounts from Croma. It was like Sun where all the planets revolve around it was an amazing prefect gift anyone could gift. The love I could portray couldn't be described but this combo surly gave a rebirth To my love & brought us extremely close once Again.
Tech Newbee

Tired of listening to her crap **bleep**. Everyday she talks nuisance. She picks any product from the market which she never heard of. She brought that product which was expired long time back. She is little careless. With all these irritations, I shouted on her. It's my fault too. How can I be so louder to her. She wasn't talking to me for a day or two. And finally the important day has come i.e. MaanBhiJao day. On a very next day, I wrote one letter to her. She cried a lot and gave me a warm hug. With additional to her happiness, I gifted her an Ipad. Freak! It was like a million dollar smile on her face. And that million dollar smile gave me a happiness. I never realised that gadget can solve my problem. I still remembered that date. It was on 12/9/2015. This is my #GadgetLoveStory.

Tech Newbee

Ho gai galti maan jao janu
Tech Star

My hubby is very sweet person & calm but yeah calmness vanishes if you annoy him Smiley Wink I had cooked with great efforts but lost in vain & hubby too much hungry still ate & told in anger next time dont cook ever..

And so then the first argument after marriage started & in this i mistakenly sat on his laptop which was kept on bed,so what ??  The emotional lines - Mera laptop nahii, my first earning i hav purchased, prized possession.. blah blah.. !!!!! 

Yes it was my mistake bt laptop was fine except that it was not opening Smiley Wink So i thought instead of repairing it, lets gift him & manao- afterall it was all my mistake.

So gifted him a new configured 'Laptop' with a sweet note- 'Forgive me darling, ' Am all urs "!!!

and so "Happy Ending " to our fight  with #MaanBhiJao #GadgetLoveStory

Tech Star

#MaanBhiJaao #GadgetLoveStory

Cheering her Up is Walk in the park for me. Its is Very Easy. I Work for PR Agency & as a Perk, in Contact with many Bollywood Celebrities. My Job gives me Access to Celebrities. So Whenever she is Mad beyond Repair, I Straight out go in a Croma Store, buy an IPad, IPhone, IPod or may be some PS3 Gaming CDs as she Loves Playing Games, then Go to her Favourite Celeb's home (Ranbir) by making excuse of some PR Work & then Quickly after the Work is Done, Sneak in the Gift & Request him Profusely to Sign the Gadget. I Have done this so many Times now, that Nowadays I don't even have to Request. My Girlfriend within a Second, forgets all our fights & Starts jumping with Excitement on Finding the Autographed Gadget

Tech Bad Ass

Fight is one which is common in a life between everyone and us also. There will be small small misunderstandings which bring us more excitement to live.

Usualy when we have a fight, we always will not talk for some time and get convinced ourself and turn up to ask sorry and become jovial & normal. But Sorry in terms of not by words but by the things which either of us like us.

So once there was a fight and mistake was on my end. So convince her and become normal,  Goof up with her I bought her a JBL Headset as she likes to hear songs at all times to make her feel soothing. She is a Music addict and hears all types of songs. So in-order to goof up over the fight we had, i bought her the most envicted Gadget - JBL HeadSet which is she was longin for to buy for long time. 

As soon she saw that, she had water in her eyes & hugged me, saying Thanks & Sorry. 

Tech Star

Me along with my gf had been to Pyaar ka pachnama movie. I went to watch this particular movie on Saturday evening.
However the funny part happened after the movie, as the movie's theme was comic so there were lots of jokes and situations where i was laughing through out the movie, once it ended we went towards our vehicles which was parked in the parking lot we headed in that direction,
And here the arguement started and heared up.
My Gf : How can you even laugh at such stupid Jokes?
Me : It was just a movie, why are you making a big deal?
My gf: I saw you were laughing hysterically on each and every joke, how you can be so in sensitive, all the jokes were targeted towards the Girlfriend community and you insulted me by laughing over them.
I was like how stupid is my gf that she is arguing with me on a topic which was meant to be funny.
Me: but the movie was supposed to be funny and it was all fictional and we were already expecting this.
My gf: I don't want to talk to you, don't ever call me back, i am over you and your stupid sense of humour.
Me: You are being the one being stupid here with such argument!

Hearing this she started boiling and getting angry. And we went home and we were supposed to go college nxt day for a project submission. So she had recently lost her her phone and i guess she was more irritated bcz of that. So i had saved some money out of my blogs so i bought a budget phone for her and gifted her it on the next day. Also it was our 1 month anniversary. At 1st she was not ready to accept it but i insisted her to and she finaly accepted it. So i think yeah gadgets can be a great gifts to gift your loved one Smiley Happy although its an History now 😅