#GadgetLoveStory :: EkDinKhudKeLiye Day

Community Manager

#GadgetLoveStory :: EkDinKhudKeLiye Day

The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself! You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection! On this note, Let's celebrate #EkDinKhudKeLiye day! Tell us what electronic makes you feel good using #GadgetLoveStory and one awesome answer stands a chance to win vouchers worth Rs. 5k from MakeMyTrip! 

T&C*s: http://bit.ly/2lZzr1w

Croma FB contest post 5.png

13 REPLIES
Tech Star

Re: #GadgetLoveStory :: EkDinKhudKeLiye Day

#GadgetLoveStory :: EkDinKhudKeLiye
Being an engineer I love digita electronics. It's 0 or 1, but never in-between. Today everything works smooth on it may it computers,smartphones, apps, DE is everywhere. And I love mobile as a DE gadget very much I can connect with my near n dear ones, do calculations, capture moments, surf,chat, play contests,quizzes on social platforms my passion, use different applications available over google play store. It has made everyone's life as easy as possible. Power of many things in one gadget in ur hand. It's my bile of life Mo-Bile.
Tech Star

#GadgetLoveStory #EkDinKhudKeLiye The best electronic gadget that I love to use are the smartphones. Mobile is the best electronic device ever invented by science. I use smartphone for performaning a number of different tasks like listening music, staying connected on social media handels, watching movies and taking pitcures, to name a few of tasks. I just love using latest smartphones a lot, therefore mobiles for me the best electronic gadget to use

Tech Star

@cromaretail #GadgetLoveStory My smartphone makes me feel good as it connects me to the world and also helps me make payments digitally. #EkDinKhudKeLiye
Tech Newbee

Being a hardcore gadget freak, my mobile phone makes me happiest by keeping me in touch with my loved ones. I can spend hours playing games, chatting, clicking my pictures, shooting videos, setting my alarm and organizing my plans with my phone. It enables me make my life more organized and fast. #GadgetLoveStory #EkDinKhudKeLiye

Tech Newbee

@cromaretail #GadgetLoveStory #EkDinKhudKeLiye my tablet makes me happy as it unwinds unlimited possibilities for me - capturing pics, staying updated with latest news, playing games, learning and beyond..It truly makes me feel connected even when I am in an isolated or remote location. I can text my friends, post status updates, and what not. It is an exciting gadget that i am completely in love with - The first thing i check in the morning and the last thing i check before sleeping is my phone. For me it is almost like a living thing that i am completely in love with. I learn new recipes from my phone, read books, capture memories and a lot more. I love my gadget and i can't do without it. <3

Tech Newbee

The entire world is fascinated for Smart phones , but for me .... Telivision is still the most entertaining gadget, even in the today's world. Where I can have remote in my hand,keep switching  the channels and to decide what I want to watch. Where I can watch my favourite sports and if ads are running I move on my favourite foods channel and so on.. 

Whenever there is  #EkDinKhudKeLiye I get happy and think that now I will watch TV for the entire day... #GadgetLoveStory

Community Manager

Hi Shreya,

Kindly share your details with us on Twitter.

Below is the link for the same.

Twitter A/C: https://twitter.com/cromaretail 

Thanks!

@Shreya wrote:

The entire world is fascinated for Smart phones , but for me .... Telivision is still the most entertaining gadget, even in the today's world. Where I can have remote in my hand,keep switching  the channels and to decide what I want to watch. Where I can watch my favourite sports and if ads are running I move on my favourite foods channel and so on.. 

Whenever there is  #EkDinKhudKeLiye I get happy and think that now I will watch TV for the entire day... #GadgetLoveStory

Tech Bad Ass

its SMARTPHONE obviously for #EkDinKhudKeLiye Day #GadgetLoveStory as it enables me to be a creative and uplifting force AND smartphone has  replaced many portable electronic accessories, and there are more of them which are likely to disappear in near future. Wrist watches, alarm clocks, calculators, music player, digital cameras, pagers etc. are history. Compass today is just an antique - thats the reason i love it. Life without recreation is hell so i love playing games here,  it has also reduced the bulk of my wallet and more over i love watching kapil sharma show when i have to spend #EkDinKhudKeLiye Day on my smart phone 

Tech Star

#GadgetLoveStory - ' My music system- speakers " makes me happy & my best partner in loneliness coz after listening to it, i become joyful & enjoy the moment to the fullest.

I dance on the tunes , its my perfect mood turner.. I can complete my work easily & with fun when the music is on..

It indeed makes Boring Life turn into musical, entertaining life Smiley Happy