#GadgetLoveStory :: DoosraDhoondoYaar Day

Community Manager

Not all matches are made in heaven! For the ones we make on Earth and don’t last us too long, here’s celebrating #DoosraDhoondoYaar Day! Tell us your story of a love that didn’t last you a lot beyond your Valentine Day date OR your story that you don’t want to call your ‘Love Story’ and how a #GadgetLoveStory is all you need! You could be the winner of exciting Croma & MakeMyTrip vouchers worth Rs. 5,000.

T&C*s: http://bit.ly/2lZzr1w

Croma FB contest post 2.png

15 REPLIES 15
Tech Star

Re: #GadgetLoveStory :: DoosraDhoondoYaar Day

#GadgetLoveStory :Smiley Very HappyoosraDhoondoYaar
It was last to last year when my home attendant was getting late, irritating, thin,depressed. I was having no idea for his changed behavior. Days after days situation was becoming scary. When that day I scold him and he comes to tears that his Petty mobile was all the root cause of situation. He was expending his money like water for its repair due to repeated issues,finally he was cashless. I was just what to do. Immediately I thought of DoosraDhoondoYaar, but not my Shyam ( Attendant) but the technical assistant my mobile Micromax I was having. He was happy and in turn I too.
Tech Trainee

I was 20 and he was 21,both of us pursuing our Bachelors in two tire cities.Needless to say that we belong to different Upper caste families.And yeah,It would have been clear to u by nw that CASTE-The EVIL OF SOCIETY had much role to play in our Game.Indiligently coming to the happening now after a quick description of characters,Like every other relation,We started off as friends and mind you even our meeting was through a social media platform.Fortunately Time had took the fortune in making us Besties and Silly fights over petty issues,Understanding each other within no time were all part of our relation even before we hit the board!Then came a time where we were addicted to each other and subtly realized we both were in LOVE***.But hold on,It was not LOVE,but was a sense of pleasure each of us would extract by sharing things.We shamelessly used to discuss about all the **bleep**ty stuff on earth and were having happy times and we didn’t spare up on kissing,cuddling which form a part and parcel of a faithful relationship.So,it was destiny waiting since long time to give us a test.Accordingly,he was caught in his home about our relation and the usual indian parents stuff repeats.Whoz she?which caste?etc etc…Knowing that i was from a different caste,His parents were furious and they didn’t want both of us to talk since then and dafuq i still wonder why do major’s still take promises so seriously!He broke up with me**,But i couldn’t.Why???For no reason,when i could get a guy who is/was viable,caring,good at heart,good at thoughts.Why would i want to miss him for an over rated term CASTE.well then I decided not to talk with him again and I moved on

Tech Newbee

#GadgetLoveStory
Not all love stories last forever. This happened with me during my college days. That time we used to go in cyber cafes for surfing internet as there was no internet at home. V use to chat on yahoo messenger. I met him through it. I was from Delhi and he was from Kolkata. He used to ping me, be used to chat with each other, we chat about our likes, dislikes, hobbies, and so on. It continued for months and then mutually we exchanged our numbers. He was around 6 years elder than me.
Chit chat on mobile started. We talked for hours on mobile and we both were in love now. Finally we decided to meet. He flew down from Kolkata to Delhi to meet me only. I was very excited. And the day came I was very excited to meet him, well dressed, looked pretty I went for my First date with him. We saw each other there the first time. It was a nice meeting. Then a day after he went to Kolkata and chit chat on phone started again. One day he told me that his family wants him to marry and they have found a perfect match for him there. I was shocked he told me he has to do it. I could not slept for some nights but then realised may be he is not for me. God has other someone special for me. He got married and I completed my college and started working. My family found the perfect match for me to whom I am happily married for seven years now. He there and I am here still are gadget friends on Facebook.
Tech Star

After  getting married to some one special, but one day after getting married , my hubby was so much interested in his mobile, so I was feeling so low & sad. I also thought that I should have #GadgetLoveStory :: DoosraDhoondoYaar , by buying a wonderful anderoid Mobile , so that I too can spend my time more with my new gadgets.

Tech Bad Ass

Breakup can be ego shattering especially if you’ve been dumped by the one whom you have trusted a lot.You can’t please everyone in the world and you can’t make every single person fall madly in love with you.But still there’s one person who can love you no matter what.I had a breakup in my early 20s.those were the days when mobile phones were very new for we the lovers..i remember that we used to pay for incoming calls also..I had been with my ex guy for almost two years.He was very caring and loving we never had very long conversation but yes we used to send longggg long messages to each other as those were way cheaper than phone calls..He went to abroad for further studies and we hardly talk to each other..i remember i went to cyber cafes to email him as he was not having any personal phone over there.but with the passage of time and no proper source of communication He has started ignoring me and stopped replying emails.that time we were on orkut and he blocked me too for no reason and we broke up.It took me almost a full year to get over it...when he again came back to India,he tried to contact me and i just totally avoided that dog and just to made him jealous i hooked up with the guy who was his neighbor and has always loved me secretly all these years...and my ex really got pissed off and irritated from us.Now i was having supercool camera phone too.we both used to do long conversations over phones as incoming was free.i was sure that i am never gonna have any serious relationship now..but i never realized that when i get into very serious relationship with my New Bae...I honestly thought I would never be able to love and commit to someone again.but this guy has changed my thinking..The funny part was he used to send me love shayari via sms and i never got irritated...He is literally the most amazing person I have ever met. I love him so much and his love and care make me realize the other relationship I was in was so unhealthy and not what love should be..but i was really very confused for further commitments..How do I do this again? How do I love you?” Falling in love again is sort of like riding a bike though.You never really forget, and somehow, it doesn’t bore you. Actually, you like it. .He once told me,if you want to know how to fall in love again, you can’t shut out the memories of your old relationship.Instead, learn from it and use it as an experience to make yourself a better chooser of partners..So i prepared myself again and this time i purposed him for wedding that too via sms shayari ..and he was literally very happy and was in tears..Now its been 7 wonderful years I’m married to my amazing boyfriend.
Tech Bad Ass

I had just completed my MPhil in English nd a handsome boy came to see me.He was really handsome n I was in love with him at first sight. After a week it was Valentine's day n he told my mom he would love to go out with me for sometime.My mom agreed n we both watched movie, had lunch n he dropped me home.I was shocked when he told my mom that he was ready to marry me if he was given 10 lakhs as dowry amount. My mom was speechless coz it was a very big amount 25 yrs back . Before my mom could reply,I at once rejected the proposal n told mom smilingly .DOOSRA DHOONDO YAAR....Ye toh Nikla bilkul bekaar,humko nahi is par koi Aitbaar ,hum koi aur dhoondege jisko ho humse pyaar Smiley Happy
Tech Star

#DoosraDhoondoYaar Gretings Admin, My Name is Tushar. My Story is a Bit Weird. This was the most Embarassing Moment of my Life that I am Sharing with you. My Friends Still make Fun of me Due to this. When I was 18 , My Girlfriend Dumped me just a Day Before Valentine's Day because she demanded me to Gift her a Diamond Ring on Valentine's Day which I Straight out Refused. She Found a New Wealthy Boyfriend who agreed to gift her a Ring as soon as she Broke up with me. She was Very Fast that way. Anyways, All my Friends had made plans for V Day as No One Except me was Single. So on V-Day, I Get a Call from my Friend, claiming they Found a Perfect Girl for me. They Sent me a Pic. I was Shocked. She was as White as  Snow & Extremely Gorgeous. My Friends had already arranged Everything for us including Tickets to a Romantic Movie, Followed by a Dinner at a lavish 5 Star Hotel. We Hit on as soon as we met & we became so Close to Each other, that we also started Cuddling & kissing Each other in the Theatre. After the Dinner Date, all our friends had Decided to meet on the Rooftop of that Hotel. We Rushed there. And I Started Thanking them all for Finding this Gorgeous Women for me. Hearing my Speech, Everyone Started Laughing. My Date too Started Laughing...very weirdly..like a Guy. My Date Removed her Wig. My Date turned out to be a firangi guy who too was Single like me but was Gay. So my EVIL Friends came up with this Plan to hook up us Together. So The Entire Time, The guy was fooling me by Speaking Like a Girl. That moment, I just wanted to Throw up. I felt like the Biggest Idiot on the Planet. I just wanted to Scream to Myself - " Doosra Dhoondo Yaar"

Tech Star

Life places you in a dilemma and you emerge out in a Win-Win situation. 10 years down the line, marriage becomes a test match and life becomes a bundle of boredom. Same responsibilities, same routine and my life was stuck in a loop until i met my friend who told me, #DoosraDhoondoYaar to which i was perplexed. Before i could utter a word, she asked for my phone which was a qwerty keypad phone and dropped it in a bucket of water. Then she took me to her brother's shop who runs a mobile phone store and brought me a new mobile. My life has never been this interesting as i keep clicking pictures of my husband and in his absence, keep adding filters to make him look funny and laugh out loud. I often share the same pictures with him and we have a gala time together😍😍. #GadgetLoveStory 💗
Tech Star

#DoosraDhoondoYaar   #GadgetLoveStory I loved a girl named Mayuri & we both used to work in the same IT firm For 2 years. This valentine I made up my mind that I am going to propose her to be my valentine & was all set to let her know what I really feel about her & started thinking about making various preparations to make her feel special & propose her. I started looking for a nice place for a sweet candel light dinner at one of the best & nearest restaurant's, I already informed a Florist to keep a special rose bouquet ready for me for valentine. She is fascinated for using latest smartphones a lot & keeping this in mind I purchased a smartphone by spending almost my entire 2 months salary to gift her so that she becomes so happy that after seeing gift she straight away accepts my proposal & becomes my Valentine. I even thought of menu that we will have for dinner if she accepts my proposal & comes for a dinner date with me like I thought of a special mocktail for the dinner & even Ice cream of her choice for the dinner. I being a lot more optimistic booked a table at one of the restaurant also. Everything was set for this special day. Just 2 days before, while we were having lunch in cafetaria at our work place during break she casually asked me, "Hey what are your plans for this valentine, I mean I & my boyfriend are planning to go on a candle light dinnner & what are your plans about valentine, are you going with some one or not?" By listning this Just one thing came to my mind "GAI BAAS PANI MA" & "LOOT GAYA YAR". I said her that I had also planned to go on date but for some reason it has now been cancelled & gave her the table which I had booked for dinner along with rose bouquet to give to her boyfriend, leaving the smartphone that I had purchased for myself. She thanked me for arranging such a nice dinner & gave a treat to her boyfriend to the restaurant booked my me along with the bouquet. Finally I was left along with the new smartphone & I spent the rest of few days exploring the features of new mobile & was extramley happy about the smartphone & thought it's better that I didn't gift this exceptional smartphone to her & you can say I found my new love in my smartphone.  #GadgetLoveStory  #Croma