#GiftASmile Contest

Highlighted
Tech Star

#GiftASmile Contest

croma_product 1.png

On the eve of Christmas, we wait for Santa to sneak in and place gifts that we have longed for, under our Christmas tree.

We make resolutions before the new year party, but most of them see their ends with the party itself.

But this Christmas, Croma gives you the opportunity to be Santa to your loved ones and make them smile from ear to ear when you #GiftASmile. Celebrate the 12 days of Christmas with one winner everyday, for 12 days.

The Theme will change every second day and you need to tell us your reason to #GiftASmile.

Theme 1: Unfulfilled Musical Resolutions

T&C* Apply: 

30 REPLIES
Tech Bad Ass

Re: #GiftASmile Contest

#GiftASmile

As a little introduction, we are from Hyderabad. My brother, my two cousins and I are a huge fan of Enrique Iglesias. We love each and every of his song. A few years back, there was his concert scheduled in Hyderabad. Our excitement knew no bounds. We were screaming with joy and were looking forward to the event. We bought VIP passes and we were very happy that we would be watching him live. 

But, God had other plans. Telangana agitation was in full force at that time and for the same reason, the concert was cancelled. We were left aghast. My cousins cried a lot. We all were looking forward to watch our favorite singer perform live. But, all those dreams fell down like a deck of cards. Since then, we have been eagerly waiting for his next show to be organized in Hyderabad. Until then, we are happy with his official youtube videos.

Tech Bad Ass

This year me and my friends took a resolution of starting our own band of females in our college because we boys felt girls can't play drums and electronic guitars powerfully.But due to exams, assignments and cultural activities in which we were forced to create art stuffs, decorating campus those are supposed to be done by girls, we didn't got time for our dream...setting up Femina Band Smiley Sad
Tech Bad Ass

Hulla.. Im shaista.. I and my elder sister are a huge fan of Sunburn.. Bit unfortunately the Concert price wud burn a hole in my pocket..
I tried playing contest omline so I could win passes.. But my bad luck is too bad I cudnt get my hands on any of the concernt passes..!! And thus my wish to Gift my elder sis The sunburn concert tickets for her BIRTHDAY remainded a wish only.m
Tech Star

THIS CHRISTMAS IS DEDICATED TO ALL THE GRANDPARENTS OF THIS WORLD❤️ Last Christmas I lost my grandfather. This Christmas I will gift smiles to all the grandfathers around me❤️ My Grandfather was a great man. He was another mother for me. He has been with me since my birth. Whenever my mother was sick or tired My Grandfather took care of me. Whenever my father had no time to look after me My Grandfather sat beside me. Retiring would be tough for a man. But, reentering childhood for his grandchild would amuse him. There is no other relationship like a grandfather. You can see a mother in him when he takes care of you. You can see a father when he mentors you. You can see a grandmother when he pampers you.

With no doubt, time gets insufficient when you go for a walk with your grandfather. As time passes, you will grow with your grandfather to only know that you have been his world since your birth. Love and affection is all that gives to you with no expectations from you. For all those reason I have said and that are unsaid, I Love My Grandfather. So, Do You? THIS CHRISTMAS GIFT A SMILE TO ALL THE GRANDFATHERS AND MAKE THEM REALISE HOW SPECIAL THEY ARE TO US❤️ Because letting them go is SO NOT EASY😭 #GiftASmile
Tech Star

#GiftASmile to my liitle sister who is a big fan of music & even purchased guitar to enjoy time as hobby.

And now she desire to have a professional guitar bt due to personal commitments she cannot buy it soon as other family priorities are more important. I wish to #GiftASmile by atleast gifting the #headphone if i win coz she doesnt have it & this will make her smile & happy & try to fulfill passion while listening to songs Smiley Happy

Tech Bad Ass

#GiftASmile I'd like to gift the passes of the Goa's Sunburn festival to my colleague Evangeline as Christmas gift, because she is crazy about music. She wants to attend this music festival, but she cannot afford bto it. So, I'd love to gift her the passes.

Tech Star

My friend Sagar Chopra , a young 21 year old boy aspires to be a Music Producer and HE LOVES MUSIC TO THE CORE❤️ I asked him once , Do you love music as you say? He replied, Make music, learn music, breath music. Forget about the outcome. Forget about fame. Fame is not happiness, happiness is happiness, either you get fame or not. At night fall asleep YouTubing producers and engineers, while you work listen to tutorials, in the car listen to podcasts. Your brain wants to be alive, it will process all this data for you. Open your DAW at least one hour per day, in one week it will be 10 hours (you'll have more time in the weekends) of music. ALWAYS AN ASPIRING MUSIC PRODUCER ❤️ This Christmas i would love to GIFT HIM A SMILE❤️ And only you TEAM can help me do it❤️🎄
Tech Newbee

One of our Neighbours loves music and he plays it loud irrespective of  time. We do not want to hurt him by harshly telling him not to do so. So, me and few of my friends plan to #GiftASmile to our entire colony by gifting him super super classy head phones which would be a nice gesture to tell him to enjoy his music in private. Smiley Happy

Tech Bad Ass

#Sometimes god has other plans and makes us wait in the most mysterious ways to fulfill our dear ones wishes. And my dearest one is my MOM Smiley Happy Just last week I had ordered a branded piece of headphones worth 4k for my mom as she likes to listen to music a lot. Mostly old songs but in high quality. She is a good singer too..well that's what my father says when she sings Smiley Happy Unfortunately my order was canceled 2 days ago due to inventory issues. This made my mom a bit sad but being a mother she never shows it to us..with a broad smile she said its ok and made a nice meal for me yesterday... Really melts my heart to see the selfless love of a mother..Even if i dont win, I'd still buy her good headphones this dec just to that sweet smile on my moms face Smiley Happy Hope that i can #GiftASmile to the most selfless & beautiful soul in this universe .. To my mom Smiley Happy
Tags (1)