#GiftASmile Contest - Day 2

Highlighted
Tech Star

#GiftASmile Contest - Day 2

croma_music (004).png

On the eve of Christmas, we wait for Santa to sneak in and place gifts that we have longed for, under our Christmas tree.

We make resolutions before the new year party, but most of them see their ends with the party itself.

But this Christmas, Croma gives you the opportunity to be Santa to your loved ones and make them smile from ear to ear when you #GiftASmile. Celebrate the 12 days of Christmas with one winner everyday, for 12 days.

The Theme will change every second day and you need to tell us your reason to #GiftASmile.

Theme 1: Unfulfilled Musical Resolutions

T&C* Apply: 

27 REPLIES
Tech Star

Re: #GiftASmile Contest - Day 2

My wife Neetu, she is fond of music and always wanted to have headphones while walking and travelling.
Tech Star

I am a very shy person, although i love singing i never could sing in public ..i have decided to make a Resolution to Sing at parties and in the Church Choir this Christmas and in turn Gift myself a Smile! 😙
Tech Star

I am a very shy person, although i love singing i never could sing in public ..i have decided to make a Resolution to Sing at parties and in the Church Choir this Christmas and in turn Gift myself a Smile! 😙
#GiftASmile
Tech Star

My husband loves to listen to the sermons on the internet & always wanted to have a headphone to listen to it without getting disturbed

Tech Bad Ass

Smile is quite contagious; it spreads like a wild fire if done with a happy heart. This Christmas, I wish to bring same happy wild joyful smile on my better half's face. For all the love I have for him, I really wish to give him an iPOD with all his favourite numbers which he has forgotten over the time. Music brings a big wide smile and wake of happiness even if you retard after a day long work. 

TheGeekCircle wrote:

On the eve of Christmas, we wait for Santa to sneak in and place gifts that we have longed for, under our Christmas tree.

We make resolutions before the new year party, but most of them see their ends with the party itself.

But this Christmas, Croma gives you the opportunity to be Santa to your loved ones and make them smile from ear to ear when you #GiftASmile. Celebrate the 12 days of Christmas with one winner everyday, for 12 days.

The Theme will change every second day and you need to tell us your reason to #GiftASmile.

Theme 1: Unfulfilled Musical Resolutions

T&C* Apply: bit.ly/2hK3Pqr

Tech Bad Ass

#GiftASmile

Man Happy Man Happy 

I stay in a Apartment where one security guy is always there round the clock. Whenever i go anywhere i observe him how he does his duty, how does he spends his time. I know him quite well and make sure i always greet him and ask him how he is, whether he had his meal, or is there anything he need. And always he smiles and answers very politely that he is doing well,he had his food, and a big smile for the last question of mine. 

He is fond of music and listens to it all the time but as he is little shy so he doesn't like listening when anyone is around. So was thinking if i get the headphones would definitely hand them over to him so that he can freely listen to music in his free time and keep on smiling always. This would definitely be a #GiftASmile to someone who is not in my blood relation but will be happy to see him happy Man Happy

Tech Star

Hi Helpinghand,

Congratulations! We're delighted to let you know that you're the winner of Day 2 of our #GiftASmile contest. Please DM us your postal details on:

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/CromaRetail/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/cromaretail

Kindly reply to this message once you've shared it with us.

Thanks! 

Tech Star

Congrats! Smiley Happy
I hope to win soon too team!
Hoping my christmas gets more exciting ! #GiftASmile
Tech Bad Ass

Thanks a lot Eliane B

I know you are going to win.. All the best